CLIENT OF THE YEAR
The industry’s customers have an important role to play in transforming the construction industry. How projects come to market has a significant impact on the ability of the construction industry to provide innovative, whole life value for money solutions. Much waste in construction is driven through the approach to risk across the supply chain. We want real case studies which give an honest summary of all the issues that you have overcome in your delivery.
Judges are looking for a construction client that has shown exemplary excellence and best practice in their approach and which demonstrates:
- Clear and consistent leadership of their supply chain
- A commitment to procurement based on quality, value and collaboration not just price
- Real benefits for all parties, evidenced by objective measurement criteria such as KPIs
- The tools they have used to assist them and the supply chain on this journey
- The positive impact their work has had on their organisation, the industry and the wider community and which might be used elsewhere to support continuous improvement