HEALTH & SAFETY AWARD
The judges will be looking for a project, organisation or initiative where health and safety has been driven way beyond the industry norm. The winner may be able to demonstrate consideration of either project Health and Safety at pre-construction and/or construction phases or an organisational initiative impacting on multiple projects or their workforce.
Judges will be looking for you to demonstrate:
- An overarching health and safety management system and culture
- Leadership and innovation leading to new health and safety schemes, tools, processes or actions which ensure protection and improvements occur
- Clear risk management that provides sustainable and effective risk management
- How workplace health has been given equal status to safety in your initiatives
- Real benefits for all parties, evidenced by objective measurement criteria such as KPIs, AIR, AFR and RIDDOR performance.
This category is sponsored by: