PRESERVATION & REJUVENATION AWARD
Clients entrust their historic and listed buildings to the construction industry’s care for preservation, conservation and rejuvenation. Rewarding their trust with excellent outcomes is what the judges are looking for. Judges will be looking to recognise the achievement of high standards in the repair, re-use and revitalisation of the region's historic buildings, sites and places.
Exemplary projects will be able to demonstrate:
- Evidence of research and investigation into replacing, repairing and matching traditional methods and materials encountered with evaluation of alternative options
- Choice of appropriate procurement that reflects the risks in such work
- Application of well-considered and sympathetic technical solutions, both traditional and innovative
- Delivery of customer satisfying quality and enduring outcomes
- A clear commitment to the development of heritage skills and training opportunities to sustain heritage related works