RSM is a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services. With around 3,500 partners and staff in the UK and access to more than 41,400 people in over 120 countries across the RSM network, we can meet our clients’ needs wherever in the world they operate.
From financial issues and tax planning to compliance and risk management, our experienced real estate and construction team will give you the right advice.
Our specialist team works with a wide range of businesses across the sector, including investors, developers, real estate funds, construction firms, estate agents, surveyors and architects. We use our experience and industry insight to overcome the issues and challenges that you face and help you to capitalise on opportunities.
Practical and relevant solutions to help your business succeed
We work closely with clients to tailor our advice to specific concerns, and can help across a range of areas, including:
• acquisition planning and structuring;
• debt restructuring and related specialist tax advice;
• compliance services including external and internal audit;
• tax planning and compliance – VAT, corporation tax, PAYE, National Insurance and stamp duty land tax;
• corporate finance including mergers, acquisitions, disposals and introductions to suitable business partners; and
• advice on cash management, planning and mitigating tax risks.
Less to worry about - our services can give you peace of mind by:
• providing assurance to you and your key stakeholders;
• enabling you to keep pace with tax changes;
• keeping you updated on the latest developments in the sector;
• mitigating where possible the unwelcome tax consequences of restructuring arrangements; and
• providing comfort that you are compliant with your debt covenants.